CultureFeed uses social media platforms and commenting functionality on its websites to engage with its various audiences. Using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and CultureFeed.com, we encourage public interaction with content posted online.
Each third-party site is governed by its own Terms of Service and Privacy Policies, by which all content and posts must comply. For more information on each of these policies, see:
All users are welcome to post content and comments on any of these sites, and we hope that each posting provokes thoughtful and productive conversations toward an understanding of contemporary cultural change. The comments, views, and opinions expressed by the public do not necessarily represent the views of CultureFeed.
CultureFeed will monitor and moderate any comments posted to any of its social networking sites. We reserve the right to remove comments and content that we feel express or contain any of the following:
- Hateful speech, including abusive, threatening, harassing, racist, and sexist language
- Vulgar speech, including obscenity, profanity, and pornographic material
- Libel/slander causing or with the potential to cause defamation of any person or group of people
- Advocating illegal activity
- Duplicate posts
- Political campaigning
- Copyright infringement
- Information that violates the privacy of others (phone numbers, physical and email addresses, etc. of private individuals)
- Off-topic statements
- Any other material that CultureFeed staff deem inappropriate to the conversation
CultureFeed also reserves the right to ban future posts or block persons who violate these conditions. Comments will be monitored during the business day, thus inappropriate comments may not be removed as soon as they are posted.
We look forward to our conversations with you.